Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Poem:Love

Beautiful Pain

The answer to this sweet affliction that haunts me,  
is to eradicate all feeling I have for you.
But how can I let go of everything that I have ever wanted.
I rather love and not be loved in return,
than forget about the love I have for you.

I wonder before I sleep,
If maybe, just maybe, you would be thinking about me.
Then I would tell you, how much I need you.
This would only take me into a dream and
Upon opening my eyes I find the remedy to cure my affliction.

I have found the remedy and it is to forget about you,
But I chose not to take such remedy.
Because as painful as this feeling can be
it is also the most beautiful feeling I have ever had.

Anonymous

Sidenote: I was rummaging through my past looking for a poem and came across this beautiful piece written by a friend.  It's true what they say the pen is mightier than the sword.
VML


No comments:

Post a Comment